Different points of view of seeing phenomenon

Oil spilling problem has been a big problem globally, but I didn’t take it so seriously, probably because I’m in London now and the company caused the problem is a British company, so the tone of argument might be different from the rest of the world. I met a friend of mine from Paris, and she told me it was a big topic there.

I didn’t check every comment on the news in mass media in London, but some of them were kind of negative reaction against Obama. They insisted that Obama exaggerated the problem.

I don’t want to argue which is right or wrong, but there is still possibility that this kind of different understandings about a same matter happen easily. How can you fill the gap and understand the perspective of others? The way might be lateral thinking, collaboration and empathy as design process adopts.

Comments

Popular Posts