Six Sigma vs. Design Thinking

By the deadline of my dissertation, now is less than two months. I collected a lot of information from academic papers, but the structure is still unstable. What I would like to do on the paper is to suggest a new framework for creative processes. Neumeier discusses the transaction from six sigma to design thinking.

A few days ago, I met a person who graduated from a course similar to mine, and he gave me an advice to make a framework for evaluating my data, since my research is qualitative, therefore there are many ways to analyse it.

I looked into some traditional management stlyes, then I found the description. I need to look closer at six sigma, but it seems to have some rigid framework, and I would like to cases in which those rigid frameworks of taraditional management do not work properly, so anyway I need to understand the basic framework.

Comments

Popular Posts